Enrollment requirements include:
- High school graduate or GED / TRANSCRIPTS
- Have verification of immunization, Tb Skin Test result
- Background Check
- Valid Social Security Number
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Drug Test
Specific Entrance Requirements
- Students are required to enroll at least 2 days prior to the first day of class.
- Students must present General Certificate of Education (GED), high school diploma, social security number, driver’s license, criminal background check, and immunization record for entrance into the school.
Students are placed in a skilled nursing facility where there is an opportunity to observe, learn, assist, and perform patient services as outlined in the approved curriculum. This is an essential component of the program where theoretical and practical skills are integrated. At the end of the program, Students who are able to complete the program, and passed the State Certified CNA examination will be registered in the North Carolina Nurse Aide Registry.
Call 704-531-1100 for admission.
Please click button below to pay the Registration Fee.