Enrollment requirements include:
- High school graduate or GED / TRANSCRIPTS
- Have verification of immunization, Tb Skin Test result
- Background Check
- Valid Social Security Number
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Drug Test
Specific Entrance Requirements
- Students are required to enroll at least 2 days before the first day of class.
- Students must present a minimum requirement of a High School or College Transcript or Equivalent, or Ability to Benefit Test (TABE), Social Security card, driver’s license, criminal background check, drug screen, TB skin test, and immunization record for entrance into the school program. On enrollment, students will be asked to bring their high school transcript on the first day of school.
Students are placed in a skilled nursing facility where there is an opportunity to observe, learn, assist, and perform patient services as outlined in the approved curriculum. This is an essential component of the program where theoretical and practical skills are integrated. At the end of the program, Students who are able to complete the program, and passed the State Certified CNA examination will be registered in the North Carolina Nurse Aide Registry.
Call 704-531-1100 for admission.
Please click button below to pay the Registration Fee.